Wednesday, August 6, 2008

HERE AT LAST



It seems I have been waiting forever for this very special arrival (would anyone believe me if I said it's been a year?!). Really! It gives me great delight to introduce this gorgeous doll from Maileg. Isn't she wonderful! She is the first toy I knew I had to have on our cyber-shelves and the wait has been worth it. She comes complete with a Scandinavian-style wooden bed, fabric mattresses, a pillow and blanket, a little board book with the famous fairytale and and my favourite piece, the dear little crochet pea. Look out for her in the dolls section of toys in our store. Though I planned wait for Christmas, I have already given Miss C hers as I couldn't resist...

1 comment:

Amalou said...

This is so gorgeous! I love your store too :)
Cheers, Amanda Francey