Wednesday, July 30, 2008

THE KNITTING CLUB

Last week, after many kind invitations, I finally went 'round for a cuppa with a group of crafty gals (and no, I'm not referring to their natures!) who have a weekly appointment with each other and their knitting needles. This time the gathering was hosted by good friend and master-knitter, Tish. After downing a cup of hot tea and talking and laughing for a couple of hours I decided that this week, I will purchase a very stylish set of bamboo knitting needles (I don't know if they're any better or worse than the traditional grey plastic but they look fabulous) and become a bona fide member! And just for the record, who better to teach me how to spin yarn than someone who has launcher her own range of knitted goodies, check her out at Artish.

No comments: