Monday, July 21, 2008

AND SO IT BEGINS...

Well, after being coerced into the 21st century by a number of friends who assure me that anyone who's anyone has a blog (I don't even know that I'm sure what it's short for??), I am fearfully posting my first entry, crossing my fingers and hoping for the best!

Being the obsessive perfectionist that I am, the only way I will survive something like this is to do it without rules, without one rule in particular actually - no expectation of regular posts! Of course, I will be primarily sharing news about my online store,
The Princess & The Pea, which is an emporium of classic and stylish bits & bobs for little people. I finally (and by finally I mean, it has been two loooong years in the making) opened in June this year and have been very excited by the response. As well as for the store though, I think I will also use this as a creative outlet to collate a collection of things that I love, in every shape and form...who knows, it may turn out to be more relaxing than daunting?


No comments: